Products Home > Products
The interbody fusion implant device
The Heilx Cage ™ is lumbar interbody fusion device and the implant is made from Titanium.
The Heilx Cage ™ stabilizes the spine and allow bone ingrowth between vertebral bodies.
The Helix Cage ™ is inserted on its side between adjacent vertebral bodies and then rotated 90° into the place.
- Degenerative Disc Disease
- Revision surgery for failed disc operation
- Revision disc herniation
- Lumbar stenosis
- The spinal instability
- A weak or unstable spine (caused by infections or tumors)
- Stabilize the interbody fusion surgery area
- Designed to fit the spine segment anatomy
- Large holes allow optimal volume design for bone ingrowth
- Address the specific biomechanical situation
- Variable implant size
- A trapezoid self tapping thread design
- Withstanding the significant compressive forces
Please enter a password.
Copyright© All rights Reserved.