Products Home > Products
KYBS™ comes with Osteo Toolkit Set
KYBS™ Kyphoplasty Balloon System
The Kyphoplasty is a minimally invasive, image-guided therapy
used to relieve pain from a vertebral body fractures.
The Kyphoplasty can increase patient mobility, decrease narcotic needs,
and prevent further vertebral collapse.
The Kyphoplasty is indicated for osteoporotic or
vertebral compression fractures.
The pain related to vertebral compression fractures
associated with osteoporosis or tumor infiltration.
KYBS™ The treatment process
1. Vertebral Compression Fracture.
2. Through small incisions, the Kypho balloons
inserted into the narrow pathway
of the fractured bone.
3. The balloon is inflated to raise the collapsed
vertebra and return it to its normal position.
The balloon is deflated and removed, leaving
a cavity within the bone.
4. The cavity is filled with a bone cement to
support the surrounding bone and Prevent
5. The cement forms an internal cast
that holds the vertebral place.
- The creation of a void in cancellous bone in the spine
KYBS(Kyphoplasty Balloon System) Components
Cement Filler & Cement Pusher
Please enter a password.
Copyright© All rights Reserved.