Products Home > Products
Percutaneous Discectomy Device
E DISK ™
E Disk™ decompresses herniated disc by heat from highfrequency generator.
The advantage of E Disk ™ is it’s therapy without surgery so patient’s musclo skeletal structure is less damaged.
The one-hour treatment consists of local anesthesia;allows quick retrievement.
E DISK ™ components
E DISK ™ – For Lumbar and Thoracic
▪ OD : 1.83 mm
▪ ID : 1.61 mm
▪ L :152mm(15gage)
▪ Approach to the Disc
▪ Electrode + tip
supporter + manipulator
▪ Control the tip
▪ Irrigation function by saline
▪ Generator + Foot Switch
E DISK ™ The treatment process
1. Insert needle into herniated nucleus pulposus.
2. Approach to the target area by navigation electrode.
3. Connect the Catheter with highfrequency
degenerator and heat approximately 1hour 30minutes
4. The electrode lysis, melts, shrinks, then coagulates
the herniated nucleus pulposus.
The one-hour treatment consists of local anesthesia; allows quick retrievement.
Please enter a password.
Copyright© All rights Reserved.